Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm a Published Author

Hearing those words aloud is so strange to me. For years I've been able to say I'm an "aspiring author", I "want to be" an author, I "write in my spare time", etc... And now, finally when people say "what do you do?" I can reply with "I'm an author of childrens books."

One day I'd like to be able to reply with "I'm an author of children and Young Adult books" but first I have to finish and publish "Prophecy" book one in the Destiny's circle series. I'm hoping to have it done by summer 2015 at the latest but we'll see how it goes. And then, later yet, one day I'd like to be able to say "I'm an author of childrens, young adult and romance books." But it all will come in time and i need to just keep writing and continue to be patient.

I published my first book this week and even though it's only self-publishing and it's currently only available through kindle it is still such a heady and wondrous feeling to have a book out there for other people to buy, read, enjoy. It's been my lifes dream and now, finally, here I am realizing it. I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

The Princess Avril series is on it's way. Book one "The Pink Princess & The Friendship Picnic" is available now HERE and book two in the series "The Pink Princess Gets Lost" will be available Friday June 13th. Look for the third book to come out some time in mid-late July or possibly early August. I also have a Prince series currently in progress that will be out by the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015 so check back here frequently for more updates.

I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to anyone and everyone who has supported me in this journey, believed in me, proof-read any of my books currently published or not, purchased or have plans to purchase any of the pink princess, emerald prince, or young adult books, and also to anyone who reads or shares this blog, or who has liked and/or shared my author page. I couldn't be doing what I love without all of you, thank you for helping me make my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment